Electrifying Tips From Amos Electric
Here are Some Tips for Saving Electricity this Year :
- Keep curtains and blinds closed. This will prevent heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer.
- Close doors of unheated areas.
- Increasing your thermostat by as little as 1 degree can increase costs by at least 3 percent.
- Clean/replace air filters regularly.
- Choose energy-efficient appliances.
- Turn off and unplug your appliances when you aren’t using them.
Amos Electric has served Central Texas for almost 6 decades. Listen to the audio below to hear how they can help you with your smallest or biggest electrical projects.
Do it yourself electrical can be a huge hassle. Watch the video below to learn about a better alternative.
Subscribe to KTEM-AM on