I'm sure you're like everyone else and have a "most horrific way to die". You might want to add this to the list.

Now, at this point no one has died, but that might not be a good thing. According to KSAT TV, the floor at a Church's Chicken in Livingston, Texas, collapse, badly burning 3 employees with hot grease.

According to firefighters at the scene, after the floor collapsed, the fryer tipped over, sending scalding hot grease everywhere.

Erica Acevedo was one of the employees burned. Her sister said that she has burns over 50% of her body, and that she will need skin grafts.

Her family, and others, want to know why the floor collapsed in the first place. The Livingston fire chief indicated that there was an investigation under way, and the OSHA is involved.

Customers who were present during the incident tried their best to help the three employees, including 26-year-old Erica Acevedo.

Firefighters said the three employees wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for the two customers, Gary Bryant and Margaret Henderson.