Hilton Hotels Offering Free Rooms to Medical Workers
The Hilton and American Express are teaming up to offer free hotel rooms to medical workers.
Medical professionals are still traveling to help give support to other communities, and some may even be self-isolating from their family to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
“Knowing that there is a safe, clean and comfortable hotel room waiting for you at the end of a long shift can make all the difference in the world right now,” Dr. Jaquis stated in the press release. “The kind of compassion and caring that Hilton and American Express are offering has never been more welcome.”
Beginning April 13 through May 31st, the following hotels will offer no charge rooms to medical workers:
- Hampton by Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Doubletree by Hilton
Officials with the organizations listed below will provide more details about booking rooms with this new offer.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Hospital Association
- American Nurses Association
- Emergency Medicine Residents’ Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
- Society of Hospital Medicine
Again, major props to any and all medical professionals! I get queasy pretty easily, and could never handle the things that those guys do.
READ MORE: Here are 10 ways to help others who are struggling right now