Killeen ISD Teacher & Special Education Professionals Job Fair
Calling all teachers and special education professionals! KISD is looking for you!
The Killeen Independent School District will be hosting a job fair for teachers and special education professionals on Saturday, April 8th, at Shoemaker High School from 8:30 AM to Noon. The district is offering starting pay at $45,575 with stipends and sign-on bonuses
Individuals eligible to attend the Killeen ISD job fair must meet one of the following requirements:
- Applicants currently holding a Standard, Provisional or Professional Texas Certification or license.
- Applicants currently certified/licensed in another state.
- Applicants graduating before August 7th who will obtain a teaching certificate.
- Alternative certification candidates eligible for a probationary certificate.
Individuals NOT eligible to attend the Killeen ISD job fair:
- Applicants seeking auxiliary positions, such as teacher's aides, secretary, bus drivers, maintenance, etc.
- Current Killeen ISD employees who are interested in a lateral transfer.
Registration ends on April 7th. You can register now at the KISD website.