Oktoberfest Takes Over Downtown Temple This Friday
This Friday, October 5, Downtown Temple's First Friday festivities will be all about celebrating Texas' rich German heritage with live music, German food, beer, a farmers market, and more.
Oktoberfest will go down on South Main Street from 6 PM to 9 PM this Friday. Artist 2 Artist and a variety of Downtown businesses invite you to enjoy a live performance from Jerry Haisler and the Melody Five and authentic German food from Czech Point Germany.
There'll be plenty more activities and specials to enjoy too, such as:
- Alchemy - Beer and Brows, complimentary beer and free eyebrow waxing
- Bird Creek Burger Co. - 1 Year Anniversary Celebration! Beer and Brat special for $5, German desserts, Outdoor Farmer's Market in the Courtyard featuring clothes, food, and crafts. Happy hour all day inside with $2.50 domestics, $3 drafts, and $4.00 select wines
- Cheeves Brothers Steakhouse - 1/2 off appetizers and drinks
- Darling Decor & More - 10% off total purchase
- J Kowboy Wine Bar - Oktoberfest beer special for $4
- Main Street Hall - 1-day sale offering up to 40% off by booking your upcoming party during open house
- Mo Joe Cafe - Coco and Cakes, extended hours, and serving free assorted samples from the menu
- O'Briens Irish Pub - Street art and live music
- Security Finance - Refreshments and swag bags
- Texans Grill and BBQ - 10% off entire purchase from 6-9pm
- Thai Café - Extended hours and free egg-rolls with purchase of any meal
- The HUB - Live bands outside and late night shopping! Will stay open until 9pm
Remember that it's also the night the Belton Tigers take on the Temple Wildcats at Wildcat Stadium in Temple, so be responsible and prepare for extra traffic around town.