Video Shows Employees at Local Bar Battling Snake in Ceiling Fan
Amateur video uploaded to Facebook shows employees at Backyard Waco trying to wrangle a snake that got tangled up in a ceiling fan Saturday night.
Maria Ochoa, who shot the video, told KWTX one of the men in the video was bitten on the hand, but the snake was not venomous. Ochoa said she and other patrons were sure it must be a fake until she poked it with a cane and it moved. She said the snake was released after it was captured.
The video has been gaining a lot of steam online, so we thought we'd share with you. Personally, the moment I realized it was a real snake, I'd have been about a mile away. All you'd see would be scorch marks from how fast I high-tailed it out of there. Harmless or not, surprise ceiling snakes get a big NOPE from me!