Belton Family Needs Support After Teen Burned Badly In Overnight Fire
Friends and family are looking for support for a 16-year-old Belton high school student who was injured early Wednesday morning in a tragic fire.
According to KWTX, the Belton fire department responded to a 911 call a little after 3 AM this morning where a fire started in the back of the house located in the 800 block of W. 1st Ave in Belton.
A Go Fund Me page has been set up for Justin Booth who suffered third-degree burns to his face and hands. The page says Justin was found unconscious and is believed to have been trying to help his grandfather escape.
The house was fully engulfed in flames when the fire department arrived. Booth was transported to Baylor Scott and White Medical Center and then to a Dallas burn unit.
Here is where you come in and can help Justin and his family.
The Go Fund Me page says that there will be so many expenses, treatments, and struggles in the weeks, months, and years to follow that they need donations.
The money will help them rebuild as medical and emergency expenses can be devastating.
Let's come together and show support and love to this teen and his family during this difficult time.
DONATE TO JUSTIN BOOTH'S GO FUND ME PAGE HERE
TIPS: Here's how you can prepare for power outages
LOOK: The most popular biblical baby names
READ MORE: Here are 50 ways you can improve your work from home lifestyle