Chimney Fire Forces Family Out of Waco Home
KWTX's Rhyan Henson reports that a chimney fire took place very early Thursday morning at the Riverside subdivision in Waco.
A neighbor reported seeing flames shooting out of the chimney slightly after midnight. The fire spread rapidly to the roof a short time later.
The neighbor reported that the family of the residence was inside the home during the fire. Smoke detectors in the home alerted the family of the danger, and they got out safely with no injuries.