Fire Crews Check Out Fumes At Local School
A portion of Lake Air Middle School at 4601 Cobbs Dr. in Waco had to be evacuated for a short period on Wednesday morning after a man was found unconscious.
According to Paul J. Gately with our news partner, KWTX, paramedics arrived at the scene around 9:15 a.m. By that time, the man who'd lost consciousness was awake and said he smelled insecticide before passing out. He was taken to a hospital.
Firefighters tested the fumes on the scene for air quality and didn't find anything out of the ordinary. The only people present at the school were faculty. Students aren't due to report back to school in Waco ISD until Thursday.