Temple Fire Leaves Man Homeless
With it being holiday season everyone is filled with joy and festive cheer, but one Temple resident may beg to differ.
Thomas Pechal with Temple Fire & Rescue reports that an early morning fire at 809 South 14th stree Thursday has left a man without a home.
When the fire crews arrived at 12:10 AM, smoke and heavy flames were issuing from the front of the wood frame home. The sole occupant was able to escape safely, but the home ended up being a total loss. The fire remained under investigation Thursday afternoon.
The resident has made arrangements with family members to accommodate him in his time of need.