Top 5 Restaurants in Belton, Texas for 2022: Do You Agree?
Every day, the battle cry at my home is "What's for dinner?" Can you relate?
I know that sometimes, it's so much easier to just hop in the car and go to a restaurant, but then you still have to make decisions. There are a lot of choices in Central Texas when it comes to food. Do we want tacos, barbeque, or Asian food? Didn't that new place get some bad reviews?
Yelp is a handy way to find a business you're looking for and to learn what people who use or visit the establishment say about their experience. Places with a high number of ratings and reviews give you a good idea of what to expect when you go.
The Top 5 Restaurants in Belton, Texas
If you do decide to eat out, I'm going to make things a little easier for you. I took the highest-rated restaurants with the most reviews from Yelp located in Belton, Texas, and listed them in order.
- #5 - The Gin at Nolan Creek (Steakhouses, Seafood, BBQ), 219 S East Street, Belton (430 reviews, 3.5 stars)
- #4 - Water Street Waffle (Waffles, Juice Bars & Smoothies), 107 Water Street, Belton (171 reviews, 4 stars)
- #3 - Mosaic Grill (Mediterranean, Beer Bar, American) 2608 N Main, Belton (81 reviews, 4.5 stars)
- #2 - Narunya's (Thai and Asian Fusion), 316 E Central Avenue, Belton (252 reviews, 4.5 stars)
- #1 - Miller's Smokehouse (Barbeque, Desserts, Coffee & Tea), 300 E Central Ave, Belton (693 reviews, 4.5 stars)
So what do you think? Is it time to eat yet?