Waco Warehouse Up in Flames Friday Morning
KWTX's Rhyan Henson reports that a faulty fan and a large warehouse filled with sawdust aren't the best combination.
A supervisor of Waco's Agra-Wood Product warehouse said the facility went up in flames just before 7:45 AM Friday.
Waco Fire Department officials said the 100 x 300 structure is filled with 50 trailer loads of sawdust. Fire Chief Bobby Tatum of Waco Fire Department said that the volume of sawdust, added with the intensity of the fire, initially prevented them from going inside to attack the fire. Crews at first had to attack the fire from outside.
Thankfully, no injuries were reported.